Monday, August 20, 2012

Waiting on a sunny day

Every time I hear the phone ring I run towards it, breathless and with my heart standing still I answer it with my most formal voice hoping it will be STS. Well, so far no luck.

At this point, everyday is an emotional roller coaster. I don't know how to handle the fact that I still haven't got a host family or even a date for my departure. It makes me go crazy not to be able to tell people anything when they ask about it (...or maybe it's the overdose of caffein from all the coffee I'm drinking that makes me go crazy?) But the fact does make me feel foolish to not have an answer when people ask, and they do A LOT. I have had people emailing calling and asking while I'm out running in the woods. Even my grandparent's neighbor is asking about where to and when I'm leaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment