Monday, June 11, 2012

"life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning how to dance in the rain"

So I still don't know where in the U.S. i'll spend my high school year. At the pre-departure camp they said that if you don't know by now, you'll probably not know until August. The reason why is because American schools are closed during July month so even if you might have a host family by now the school will not be able to accept you. But still you don't get any information from the organization until everything is settle with both family and school and all that. So I guess there's nothing to do but be patient.  


 
LOL, this is what i'm doing while being patient. And yeah,  I know my cat loves me more deep down than what it looks like on the picture, or at least I love him...<3

1 comment:

  1. Älskar den boken!! :D Vet inte riktigt. tror det är runt 20 kg :) har du fått familj än?

    ReplyDelete