Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"All good things come to she who waits"

I JUST GOT A HOST FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

I've been dancing around the house and making several phone calls to mom, dad, grandparents, STS and then 3 more calls to mom and dad again. I'm sooo happy, can't stop smiling. My host family is comprised of my host parents: Mike and Sonja and two very cute host sisters: Elena and Lauren. They live in La Porte, Indiana- 80 km from downtown Chicago & 20 km from Lake Michigan. I feel so lucky. And I'll be back for more details, now I am gonna go and send them an email.
Btw I leaving early Saturday morning...


2 comments:

  1. Sonja,Mike,Elena,LaurenAugust 22, 2012 at 4:19 AM

    Emma, thank you for your kind words! Your excitement to come to the U.S. is so palpable! We can hardly wait to meet our future Swedish compatriot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just as happy as you are for this special host family. It was tough leaving you this morning but we feel very confident you will soon have a home away from home with your very own USAmom and USAdad and the wonderful novelty of having sisters around!
    XoXO Gossip Girl, no I meant Mor!

    ReplyDelete