Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trying too hard be too cool to go back to school

So my friends got back to school today. I know I should enjoy my "summer bonus days" but... there's not much fun to do when you're home alone on days long like this, and I can neither go to sleep early nor sleep in in the morning cause I have soooo much on my mind and sooo much energy from the summer break's late sleepy mornings. Which makes the days even longer.

Anyway. After several episodes of The Hills, cups of coffee and a halfheartedly try to go for a fresh morning walk in the bright morning light, I took the bus into town to use a gift voucher that I got a few Christmases ago on The BodyShop's makeup tutorial and meet up with some of my best friends.
After strolling around the main street we finally ended up at Espresso House and spent the time that  was left of the afternoon there before heading home to Fanny's to watch an episode of Friends.

Ended up being a pretty awesome day after all.
<3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">

No comments:

Post a Comment