Monday, March 26, 2012

The first day of forever


  Today I thought I would share the moment of my life: The day I found out I was accepted as an exchange student by STS.

My brother and I had spent the last days at my grandma and grandpa. When we got home my dad said that I had got a mail from STS. It had been 2 weeks since the interview and I never made a big deal of it, just started open it like any other mail. Because I thought they had sent me the summation of my interview that we asked them to send.  But when I opened the envelope my whole body froze. Cause on the paper inside it said with big, black leathers: Congratulation Emma! You have been accepted as an exchange student by STS.  I can’t explain the following seconds. My head, my stomach, my whole body, I didn’t knew if I should laugh or cry of happiness. I wanted to jump around and scream.   I GOT THE FEELING OF A DREAM COMING TRUE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment