Thursday, March 29, 2012

I loose myself in a daydream


Ahhhh, I think I’m gonna explode if I don’t get to know were I’ll be placed soon. I’m checking my email like 3 times a day, checking the mailbox with butterflies in my stomach and every time the phone rings I get a little hope that it might be STS. But at the same time, the moment I’ll know where I’m gonna start high school this fall, where I’ll be spending 10 months away from my today life, everything will change. I will suddenly have a more clear view how my high school year might look like. Expectations and imaginations will die. And the most scary-/ exiting part…everything will feel so much closer and more real. Because right now it feels more like a dream faraway, an untouchable dream I’ve dreamt about since I was 7 years old! 

  

1 comment:

  1. obsessed with that picture of erin! so great :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete