Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Life is a journey, not a destination."


Just because I got accepted didn’t mean I could breathe out and relax, my dream was not that close, yet. I had a long way to walk and a lot to do on my way: Personal letter to my host family to be, Parents’ letter to the host family, teacher’s recommendation and headmaster’s signature, both from my former school and my new one, Photo album, doctors confirmation of a heath examination (just to inform you guys out there, the health examination is very profound).

But it wasn’t that hard at all. Once I got started I found it very enjoying doing it. Though I remember running to the mailbox just the minute before the mailman came to clear the  postbox. 

Some of the photos I chose for my photo album.  

No comments:

Post a Comment