Friday, June 8, 2012

That feeling

IT'S SUMMER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It might be raining cats 'n' dogs and be cold as hell outdoor, but I'm sure I can hear birds singing and I know that it's finally summer break!! Next time I put my foot in a school it will be in the U.S.A. Every thing feels  so unreal and strange. I just said goodbye to the people that's been my classmates the last year and knowing that I'm gonna leave them already when I kind of just met them feels weird. When I get back they'll got their last year in school and they'll be jumping around in white dresses with whistles and student's cap while I have one more year left. But on the other hand, I'll experience and learn so much on my year abroad that I never could do if I would stay home. Having to spend one year more in school and with classmates one year younger then me doesn't bother me at all, it really means nothing to me in comparison to the amazing opportunity to get to spend one year in High school, in the U.S.



No comments:

Post a Comment