Friday, June 1, 2012

1:st of June!!!!



Can't believe summer is finally here, and just one week left in school. Next time I go to school it's in U.S.A. It feels so unreel that all the exchange students I've followed through their blogs the last year, is home by now...and I'm the next to go, i'm the next exchange student!!!

It's been a year since my interview with STS and unfortunately I still haven't got my host family and any information about where I'll spend my upcoming year abroad. The people at the pre-dapeture camp said that 90 % of all exchange student doesn't get their place and family until august and that's like one or two weeks before departure!!! So crazy, but it kind of makes everything even more exiting (and scary)...I mean, talk about throw yourself out there. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment