Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Only a true fashionista spends her last pennies on a Jil Sander




I had an art-homework where we were supposed to comment on the images of different front pages on magazines, what makes them attractive to buyers. So after spending half an hour in a magazine store I just couldn’t leave without buying one. I ended up spending my last pocket money on an issue of Style By. I didn’t own an issu of that magazine before but I will absolutely own a lot of tham in the future. It’s a magazine by Elin Kling and I love that it’s focused on Swedish brands and people.

This polo by Jil Sander totally caught my eyes. I love the simple shape of it and the mix of different fabrics.

Until next, time make sure to check out Elin Klings blog:

http://stylebykling.nowmanifest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment